Saturday, March 20, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
E/M Changes Took Effect January 2021
What was the Goal of Revising the E/M Coding for Office Visits?
- To decrease the administrative burden of documentation and coding
- To decrease the need for audits, through the addition and expansion of key definitions and guidelines
- To decrease unnecessary documentation in the medical record that may not be pertinent to the patient’s care
- To ensure that payment for E/M is resource-based and that there is no direct goal for payment redistribution between specialties
On-Demand Course Agenda
- Guidelines Common to all E/M Services
- Services Reported Separately
- Guidelines for Office or Other Outpatient Services
- MDM Element Definitions
- New Patient Codes
- Established Patient Codes
- Without Direct Patient Contact
- Prolonged Clinical Staff Services
Friday, March 12, 2021
Join us on-demand for this event recorded on 11/13/2020. This course is an advanced course on risk adjustment and HCC coding for coders, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Approved by the AAFP and AMA for 5 CMEs and the AAPC for 7 hours CEUs – only $49.00
Would you prefer to attend a LIVE event? We have several upcoming LIVE events - view the schedule and/or register here https://erm365.org/events/
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- Register today and complete at your own pace.
- Complete the course.
- Pass the post test.
- Download your certificate.