Due to extremely high demand, new dates have been added for the 2021 workshops!
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
Vast changes are coming to Medicare risk adjustment in 2022 and beyond. Is your team ready?
What are the potential impacts to your revenue without RAPS?
Discuss the importance of managing HCCs year over year. What resources are available from CMS to help?
What are the components of a risk score and how is it calculated? What is the impact of the payment count?
Review NEW HCCs and see what documentation is needed to validate payment.
Simple steps for optimizing risk adjustment operations and associated revenue.
Take a deep dive into the grey areas and red flags of HCC coding and clinical documentation. See what your team should and should not be coding.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicians and Other Providers
- Coders, CDI Specialists and Auditors
- Nurses, Medical Assistants and Scribes
- Medical Directors and CIOs
- MA, Medicaid and Commercial Plans
- ACO, MSO and IPA Teams
- Hospitals and Academic Centers
- Community Health, RHCs and FQHCs
- Health Alliance Members
EACH ATTENDEE WILL RECEIVE:
- Color Presentation
- CME / CEU / CE Certificate (Approved by the AAPC, AMA, AAFP and CCMC)
- HCC Coding Tools Download
- 25% off any HCC Tools ordered within 14 days of the event.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Register here for Friday, February 19, 2021
Register here for Friday, March 26, 2021
Register here for Friday, April 23, 2021
Register here for Friday, May 28, 2021
WHAT IS THE COST?
Tickets - $49
Bring the Whole Team and SAVE 10% on 3 or more tickets!!
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Visit ERM365 (www.erm365.org/events) to learn more.