Friday, April 2, 2021

Medicare Risk Adjustment Operations


 

Medicare Risk Adjustment Operations

On-Demand Course Overview:

Medicare Advantage (MA) is one of the fastest-growing and most complex health plan lines of business representing significant growth opportunities for payers. Launching and/or managing a successful MA market requires careful, strategic planning to meet requirements, ensure compliance, and maximize the program benefits for your organization.

Success in this market will depend on success in each of the following essential areas:

  • Value-based contracting
  • Clinical documentation and coding
  • Delivering high quality care
  • Managing utilization

This course will touch on all four essential areas of MRA Operations.

APPROVED by the AAPC for 5 CEUs - $9.99 until 4/9/2021 and then $19.99

Register here https://erm365.org/courses/medicare-risk-adjustment-operations/


Learn more about ERM365


3 comments:

  1. I am so Happy to be writing this article here, i am here to explore a blog forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive about the deadly Virus called HERPES and I lost hope completely because I was rejected even by my closest friends. I searched online to know and inquire about a cure for HERPES and I saw Dr.USELU testimony online on how he cured so many people from Herpes Disease so I decided to contact the great herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! it's really like a dream but i’m so happy! That's the reason I decided to also add more comments of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email:(dr.uelucaregvier@gmil.com) you can contact him on WHTASAPP +2347052898482 He said have the herb to cure different cures for any sickness  https://druseluherbalhome.simdif.com/
    (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA… AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone... Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete