Updated resources are now available to reflect the October 1, 2014, deadline. The CMS implementation guides, checklists, and timelines have been adapted and provide step-by-step guidance around the transitions.
- The ICD-10 implementation guides provide detailed information for planning and executing the ICD-10 transition. The downloadable PDF versions are available below:
- Checklists and timelines with ICD-10 tasks and estimated timeframes are now available for:
Medicare Fee-For-Service National Provider Call – Last Chance to Register
Thursday, April 18; 1:30-3pm ET
On September 5, 2012, CMS published a final rule that delays the ICD-10 compliance date from October 1, 2013 to October 1, 2014. Are you ready to transition to ICD-10? Now is the time to prepare. Join us to learn how to prepare in 2013 for the transition. CMS Subject matter experts will review basic information on the transition to ICD-10 and discuss implementation planning and preparation strategies. A question and answer session will follow the presentations. Learn more about the call on the April 18 call web page.
- ACP Internal Medicine Conference (April 9 – 11, 2013; San Francisco)
- ICD-10 - Are You Ready? technology briefing; Thursday, April 11 at 10:45 am; in the exhibit hall
- ICD-10 Implementation: A Practical Roadmap; Thursday, April 11 from 2:15 pm - 3:45 pm; Room PN 033
- The AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS and Computer-Assisted Coding (CAC) Summit is April 22-24 in Baltimore
- MDCMS representatives will be at table 29. We encourage you to stop by to hear about CMS tools and resources available to help with ICD-10.